Mittwoch, 6. November 2013

STOCKHOLM #2



 Part two of my Stockholm diary:
The first picture was taken in the restaurant of the `Fotografiska´ museum, which you defenitely have to visit! We saw an exhibition about Paolo Roversi, that was awesome! Something, you also should try: The very new ABBA-museum! And don´t forget to do some shopping... ;-)
I hope, you´ll like my pictures! See you soon...

And another thing: I´m totally happy to take part at my first blog presentation :-) And LICHTKUNST also wants to choose some great newcomers :)
Maybe I´ll win ;)










19 Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful pics ♥ I am going to follow you right now.. I would be happy if you visit my Blog

    Lisa by http://angelisax3.blogspot.co.at/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you very much!
    I´ve just visited your blog ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Danke für deine Worte, ich mag deinen Blog auch! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. schöne bilder ♥ nach stockholm möchte ich auch unbedingt mal!
    lg
    Sarah
    www.sanzibell.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. oh Gott, was bin ich neidisch! ich würde so gerne mal nach Stockholm, war bis jetzt nur im Süden von Schweden(:

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. schöön :) das erste ist besonders cool!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. these pictures are gorgeous, looks like a fun trip x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Bin neidisch, wenn ich diese Bilder sehe! Vorallem wegen Paolo Roversis Bilder!
    Wir sehen uns ja sogar ganz bald wieder! Freu mich drauf

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Sieht sehr toll aus! Vor allem die Größe der Blogs finde ich toll!
    allgemein ist dein Blog sehr klasse und verdient mehr Aufmerksamkeit:

    Lionheart Memories

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke für die Komplimente! Ich mach sofort bei Deiner Blogvorstellung mit ;-)

      Löschen