Montag, 9. September 2013

A m s t e r d a m # 1


First part of my Amsterdam diary: After a two-week stay on Sylt (a German island) my mother and me spent four wonderful days in one of the best cities I´ve ever seen. We stayed at the Room Mate AITANA Hotel, which had opened one week ago. So it was pretty new and totally modern! The building on the picture on top is the `EYE film Institute´, which is a combination of cinema, exhibitions and a restaurant with a breathtaking view. On my opinion Amsterdam is a great city as there are so many creative and extraordinary people, you can´t find here in Munich ;-) If you love small shops with a special ambience, you´re gonna DIE in Amsterdam! But before booking your ticket, wait for the second part of my Amsterdam diary...








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen